Reinforced Concrete Frame Services
Togher Group team aims to deliver cost effective solutions to match our client’s requirements in reinforced concrete basement and sub and superstructure frame construction with the ability to apply the correct techniques using a range of systems on a project by project basis.
We also have the expertise to review designs and suggest beneficial modifications to your development programme. We’ve established a solid reputation for finishing on time and on budget, to your and our own exacting standards, while maintaining a high-quality, professional approach – from start to finish.
Traditional reinforced concrete frames are undertaken from our head office in Hong Kong, where our dedicated and experienced team is based. Togher Group has developed a reputation for delivering structures to optimum design, construction period and within agreed budgets. We utilise the most suitable framework systems for the design including flying tables, jump wall, steel column shutters, traditional shuttering, Peri, Doka and RMD systems.
Our expertise ensures that we deliver a safe project on time and to the exact quality standards desired by the client.
Please contact Stephen Togher, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements further.
• Basement construction
• Waterproof concrete structure
• All types of reinforced concrete
• Multi-storey concrete frame structure
• Tunnel work, columns & civil engineering
• RC bridge structures
• All kind of staircases; mirrored, circular or straight
• Swimming pool creation
• Underground car parks and subterranean spaces
• Sea defences & marine works
• Structural waterproofing
CONCRETE REPAIR & FINISHING
• High finish face work
• Polished concrete & power float finish
• Structural strengthening & repairs
• Foundation repairs
• Refurbishment work
• Diamond drilling
ENABLING / TEMPORARY WORKS
• Deep level underpinning
• Thrust blocks & propping schemes
• Crane bases & lifting platform construction
PRECAST CONCRETE MANUFACTURING
• Concrete barriers
• Reinforced concrete
• Bridge construction
• Retaining walls
• Concrete building frames